This is a very popular program and is usually booked for a few months in advance. Please contact us before paying online for this package. You will drop off your dog, and 2-weeks later you pick up a dog that obeys flawlessly outside, off-leash, and with distractions. This package includes the Off Leash K9 Training E-Collar, and a 20 foot leash. The e-collar comes with a two-year warranty. It is completely waterproof, and it has a range of 3/4 mile (1200 yards). See our YouTube channel for numerous board and train before/after videos.
This 2-week program focuses on practical, everyday obedience that is completed with a high level of precision, outside, off-leash, with distractions. This program provides a little of everything, including manners and socialization (dogs and people). All behaviors are taught with high-level distraction proofing.
This package has 100% guarantee. If your dog struggles at home after completion, bring him or her back for complimentary refresher training.
2-Week Board and Train Obedience Curriculum:
- *Extended Sit
- *Extended Down
- *Extended Place (sit on a specific location that you point to (chair, park bench, etc)
- Loose Leash Walking (walk right beside of you on a leash)
- Off (Do not jump on me or anyone else.)
- Extended Distance Obedience (obey commands from a distance of 50+ yards)
- Heel (come to you, and sit behind your left leg)
- Watch (stare at you until released)
- Through (go in between your legs and sit)
- Front (come to you and sit in front of you)
- Focused Heel (stare at you the entire time they heel)
- Touch (run and stand up against anything you point to)
- Casting/Send Away/Load-Up (Sent away to a desired location/Load into vehicle/crate)
- Leave It (Don’t touch/eat that)
- Greeting Manners (no jumping)
- Waiting politely at doors and gates (wait when they are opened util released)
- Waiting politely for meals (until released)
- Training with distractions (dogs and people)
- 2 hour one-on-one session with the dog-owner detailing everything their companion does, how to handle their dog, and how to properly control him or her.
*Extended sit, down, and place mean your dog will REMAIN in the down, sit, or place position until you tell them to “break” (release them).